GPS Tracker NO Monthly Fee OBD Tracker, Track your Car/Truck location Real Time Vehicle Auto GPS Update Trips Information Unsafe Driving Alert Engine Data Vehicle Health Monitoring Fuel Report
Vyncs is a Real-Time GPS tracking system that comes with a complete set of connected car services. The data comes to your account in real-time as the vehicle is driven. You can browse the information using your desktop computer or Android/iOS smartphones. Plugs into the OBD-II port of your car. If your vehicle does not have an OBD-II port or you do not want to use the OBD-II port for some reason then use our 12V power adapter to connect the Vyncs device.
- VYNCS BASIC: Our standard 3G real-time GPS tracker product for consumers.
- VYNCS PREMIUM: Standard Vyncs along with one year emergency roadside assistance (available only in USA, Canada, and Puerto Rico).
- VYNCS PRO: Vyncs with 60 seconds GPS update and Live Map Auto Refresh (map automatically refreshing as new GPS data comes in).
- VYNCS FLEET: It is the fleet version of Vyncs with many features for commercial fleets including support for more than 5 vehicles in an account.
- VYNCS OBD-II EXTENSION CABLE: Optional extension cable for installing the Vyncs device. The only cable tested to work with Vyncs. Use of any other cable is not recommended.
- VYNCS 12V POWER ADAPTER: used to power the Vyncs device using 12V non OBD power source in a vehicle (e.g. heavy duty trucks).
- GPS TRACKER FOR VEHICLES. No Monthly Fee! 30 DAY FREE TRIAL. SIM card (works in US, Canada, Mexico, and 200+ additional countries), 1 year data plan, and 1 year service included from the date of delivery.
- FREE web account & Android/iOS Apps. USD 39.99 one-time activation fee. USD 78.93 renewal fee for the 2nd year. Renewal fee includes service and data plan for the second year. Uses AT&T and T-Mobile network in USA.
- LOCATION/TRIPS – 3 Mins Real-time GPS with 60/30/15 seconds update upgrades available. Updates once in every hour while ignition off. Mileage records, trips, fuel/emission report.
- NOTIFICATIONS – Harsh braking, rapid acceleration, geo-fence, speeding. Nano accelerometer for detecting rapid vehicle movement.
- l VEHICLE DIAGNOSTICS – OBD-II (post 1996 light/medium duty vehicles in USA) fault codes, car recalls, maintenance reminders.
- SUPPORT – Phone, online chat, and tech support available from website.