Turtle Wax 50792 Renew Rx Premium Grade Rubbing Compound, 18oz Product Features:
- Premium rubbing compound for professional results
- Precision cutting power helps to restore paint to like new appearance
- Removes medium to heavy stains, oxidation, and scratches
- Unique compounds with precise cutting action remove blemishes, oxidation, sever scuffs and abrasions, restoring the surface to a clean smooth finish
- Can be hand or machine applied with directions
- Can be used with cotton, microfiber, or foam pads
- Clear-coat safe
- Not for use on flat or matte finishes
- Wash and dry car first.
- Make sure to test first on an inconspicuous area
- Silicone free formula
- Size: 18 oz container
Removes medium to heavy stains, oxidation, and scratches
Assembled Product Weight
For best results and maximum shine, follow this easy process:. 1. Use Premium Rubbing compound to deep clean and smooth clear coat. 2. Use Premium Polishing compound to enhance paint finish and increase shine. 3. Finish with Turtle Wax® Paste Wax for maximum gloss, protection and durability. Directions: Wash and dry car. Test first on an inconspicuous area for compatibility with the finish. Not for use on float or matte finishes. Hand Application: Apply a ribbon of product to 2 ft. x 2 ft. section. Using a soft cotton towel (for more cutting action) or sponge applicator (for lighter cutting action) use gentle, even, back and forth pressure to remove scratches and oxidation. Buff lightly with a soft cloth. Reapply if necessary. Apply wax to increase shine and protection. Machine Application: Apply a thin ribbon of product to ft. x 2 ft. section and use a foam (for lighter polishing action), terry (for more polishing action), or microfiber pad at a speed between 1000 and 1500 rpm. Use back and forth motion to polish paint, reducing pressure as shine develops. Remove excess polish by hand with a soft terry cloth.
Safe Handling Instructions
CAUTION: EYE IRRITANT. In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water for 15 minutes. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Keep from freezing.